Permits Issued by the City of Osceola Department of Building Inspection and Code Enforcement
Under the direction of Chief Building Inspector and Code Enforcement Officer, the Code Enforcement Building Inspection Department performs a variety of routine and complex work in the investigation and enforcement of potential violations of municipal and state laws, city ordinance, national and state codes and regulations to include zoning, building, environmental, land use, health and safety of public welfare.
Facebook: City of Osceola
- Performs a variety of duties to include plan reviews, overseeing the Arkansas Fire Prevention Code compliance on new construction and remodeling.
- Responsible for performing electrical, plumbing, and HVAC and structural inspections on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
- Inspects and regulates the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Maintains yearly State of Arkansas Plumbing and HVAC Inspector licenses.
- Maintains the lateral capability of performing all phases of Residential and Commercial inspections from job start to finish.
Also acts as liaison between citizens of Osceola and the Osceola Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Adjustment.
The text and images used for this website are the exclusive property of the creator and reserved for the use of The City of Osceola (Arkansas) Administration. Please, Stop copying copyright protected material.